Donnerstag, 3. Februar 2011

Personal opinion of Leaker1 about the blog-project

Personal opinion about…

  • The new experience during the blog-project

When I read the chapter “Why a Weblog?” of Rebecca Blood’s book “The Weblog Handbook”, I initially thought that it should not be too hard to write about a subject every day that one is interested in. But after the third day I found out that it was surely not easy to obtain the information first and then to evaluate. You really had to deal with the content so that it was absolutely necessary to spent several hours for this project.

Another thing that I noticed during the blog-projects was to write with accurate terms. It was sometimes not easy for me to describe the situation with precise terms, because the subject is very complex. But when I wrote my first blogs, I recognized that my style of writing has (hopefully) improved.

Furthermore, Rebecca Blood wrote in her book that one gains knowledge about the topic about which you were referring to. I can only confirm this impression. If you collect information from different sources, you are automatically getting closer to deal with the topic and also learn information that is not mentioned in the news. Thus one became an expert in this field, because you are capable of evaluating so that you can form your own opinion about this topic.

Written by Leaker1

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen