Donnerstag, 3. Februar 2011

Personal Opinion of Leaker2

When first I heard that I have to write a blog about a certain topic, I thought that it couldn’t that hard. I had some experience with writing a blog some years ago. I wrote in German and not about such an awkward topic but I thought it could be easy to write a blog about a relative familiar topic such as Wikileaks.

Now I am thinking very different about writing a blog. I found it really interesting to find sources for my several blogs but it was really difficult on the other hand. I had to read a lot about Wikileaks. Most of the time I read German newspaper articles, firstly because I can read it much faster than in English and secondly it is much better for me to understand. The problem was that I had to translate so many words into English. The vocabulary was too special that I did not know the English expressions of most of the words such as “Enthüllung” or “Rendite”. With all the Exams I had to write, was it a lot of work to do.

But I do not want to complain. It was much fun to work on this project and I hope that I / we could give you an insight into that topic. I also hope that you can understand my English and what all is about. And if you are now interested in this topic, just visit the links we’ve suggested.

Written by Leaker2

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen