Donnerstag, 3. Februar 2011

What do I think about Wikileaks?

The first time I heard about Wikileaks, I thought it is something comparable to Wikipedia. After a short while did I noticed that Wikileaks could not be a subsidiary of Wikipedia. In the news the anchor said something about revelation and terrorism. I was a kind of confused but then I determined what the deal with Wikileaks is.

In my opinion, Wikileaks is good for the world. Everyone is able to see what really happens in Afghanistan, Iraq or in the several governments. It is not unfair what they are doing. It is the reality what they present to the population in the world. The materials they get and publish are from other people who send them these materials. This organization does not want to become rich, they just want to show the reality. The governments of several nations and people who are complaining about Wikileaks cannot get along the reality. Many governments have something to conceal. They do not want to accept the truth.

Due to this reason I found an interesting video on YouTube. It shows how Wikileaks works respectively has worked. It is very important that Wikileaks will go on and will publish many interesting revelations although these are no good news.

Have fun with this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HVJAUECLdo8

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen